Essential Oils have today become an integral part of everyone’s life. Be it a cosmetic product, perfume, soap, every one of us is extensively being using Essential Oils in some form or another. Hydrosol, the condensed water that is left after extracting an Essential Oil with water distillation process, is also something that is highly sought after nowadays. In this article, you will get to know about both.
Let’s begin with discussing some of the commonly used Essential Oils.
- Lavender Oil: It helps in getting relieved from anxiety and stress. It efficiently rejuvenates the body and also helps in healing burns.
- Tea Tree Oil: It works on effectively works on skin infection with regular application and is said to be anti-septic and anti-fungal. It is often called as a ‘first aid in a bottle’.
- Patchouli Oil: It is a choice of senior citizens as it helps their mature and old skin to look younger. It is also used as a moth and bug repellant.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It is for people who are victim of sinusitis as it helps to effectively clear sinus. It is also used by sick people to get rid of germs and clear the air.
- Peppermint: It is used in consumable items like tea, candies and medicines. It acts as a cooling agent for skin and is used for cosmetic products like creams, lotions and scents.
- Rosemary: It will help tiny tots to mug up their rhymes, as it helps in improving memory.
- Chamomile: It is highly priced as it helps in effectively healing skin problems and rashes.
The two complementary products hydrosol and essential oils are the result of steam distillation process. Earlier, Hydrosols were considered as merely the leftovers of the Essential Oils extraction process, which do not have any kind of usage. It’s only in the most recent times, it has been realized that Hydrosols are exceptional carriers of intelligent vibration impulses of plant life.
- Lemon Verbena: It has a crisp lemon flavor and scent. It has revitalizing qualities. It adds a good flavor to tea.
- Cucumber: It acts as a very effective astringent.
- Sage: It has deodorizing and cleansing properties.
- Rose: It is used in cooking and good for all skin types.
- Comfrey: It is a sunburn soother.
- Lemon Balm: It is anti-depressing, anti-viral, calming and anti-depressant.
- Jewelweed: It helps in healing rashes.
If you’re looking for Buying Essential Oils or Hydrosols, go online and seek the reputed Essential Oils Manufacturer and Supplier in India, Australia.